Outlook 2002/2003/XP Email Setup
- Start Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/XP.
- Click the Tools menu.
- Click on E-mail Accounts.
- Choose "Add a new e-mail account" and click Next.
- Choose POP3 and click Next.
- In the Your Name field enter your real name as you wish it to be displayed in the "From" field on your outgoing messages.
- Enter your e-mail address, in lowercase.
- For incoming mail, enter
mail.yourdomain.com or, if you're a residential user,
- For outgoing mail, enter your outgoing mail server.
- In the User Name field, enter your username in lowercase. (usually the first part of your email address)
- If you want Outlook to remember your password, enter the password in the Password field and ensure that Remember Password is checked.
- At this point, you can click on Test Account Settings to verify that you have properly entered all of the necessary information. You can also click on More Settings to further customize this account. These steps are not mandatory.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
For step-by-step screenshots, please see NETFAQs.
You are here:
Email Setup >